Thursday, January 26, 2006

Free Couch!



Completing my living room, I inherited a couch from a friend's neighbour, which is just super! Even thought the colours in the plaid of the couch went perfectly with my living room decor (which is every colour, in case you didn't notice) I kept the tiger-print fleece from the lounge party and used it to fab up the couch a tad. Also in this photo, an extremely NOT free new item - a not-antique road bike that I recently purchased. All this time I never felt as though there was a problem with Apollo (sure, the chain fell off fairly regularly and it made a weird grinding noise...) but getting on Vent Noir (which I affectionately call Dionysus, to keep up the Greek God theme) and riding around, the difference was really, well, incomparable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that bike looks beautiful. it is going to give you so much friction-free happiness!
dawn