Monday, July 30, 2007

shopping

Took a trip down to "the city" (LA) yesterday to pick up some items for Bird Nerd's camping trip next week - and this naturally included a visit to the camping store REI (the US equivalent to MEC). We also took the opportunity to visit the La Brea Tar Pits and the LA County Art Museum (Kilometres, I am going to send you the pamphlet because you would have loved one of the displays there).

I found the following two "outdoor necessity" items that I needed to share with everyone.

  • I did not buy THIS (but I had to share the link) - the product name had me giggling for hours to come.
  • I did buy THESE because they were too cute to not buy, and who can resist the following package quote? (Design website HERE)

"... and they're easy to clean – just turn one inside out and lick it"


No comments: