Friday, February 02, 2007


How can I get charged taxes on the taxes I overpaid and was returned last year? Is this part of the "non resident" forms I have to fill out? Or is this an entire USA thing?
I'm not a pro at this taxes stuff, but (primarily because I have to pay this year as a result of this) I don't think it's fair!

No comments: