Tuesday, July 27, 2010

"making" update

Someone recently asked if I was still knitting since they hadn't seen any recent blog posts about stuff I'd made... I guess I'd been posting things on ravelry, but not the blog.

Anyway, for those who are interested... here are a few of the things I've made lately.

This is a notebook cover that I finished today, has a pocket for pens etc., and you can replace the notebook inside whenever you run out of blank pages.

These are freaking awesome socks that I finished early this spring. I love this pattern.

This is a vest that I got a little carried away knitting while listening to Paul Stamets' mushroom talk, consequently it ended up being extremely long...

And finally, this is my soon-to-be finished cardigan made from lambswool from Finland. All that's left is half of the button band, but I am awaiting one more ball of yarn from Finland in order to accomplish this.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Nice!
I'm loving the notebook cover.
The cardigan is pretty cute too!
And of course the socks...
Something I'm not too sure about yet with all those tiny stitches.