Here are two successful AND functional pieces that I have made thus far in glass blowing. (Others not pictured included shattered glass shards and a blob of glass.)
Both still need the "button" ground off the bottom from where they were attached to the "punte" (metal rod).
I somehow managed to include two additional bubbles in the clear glass, which I love because it looks like eyes.
The coloured one I had selected green and purple glass, but evidently the purple glass got completely absorbed into the green. This is just fine, as I figured the glass would be ugly and shatter as other things before it, so I had selected what I thought would be ugly colours. Luckily for me, the ugly colours didn't work out, and the glass did, so it's WAY better than planned. Hooray!